VSF member benefits for NZ automotive professionals
Vehicle Service Federation (VSF) members receive exclusive access to discounted products, automotive services, and business management advice for a competitive subscription fee.
If you require any of the services listed below, VSF will connect you. The costs are payable directly to the person providing the service – not us. In other words – if you don’t use it, you don’t pay for it. Read on to see which businesses, resources and services our members receive access to.
- Nexia NZ – Chartered Accountants
- NZ Transport Agency – VIRM and infosheets
- UNITEC, MIT and MITO
- Employers and Manufacturers Association
- Capricorn Society
- Sam Computer Systems
- Printrite Design and Print
- Speedy Signs – VSF signage
- Occupation Safety and Health
- WOF/Certification and Compliance support
- Inland Revenue Department assistance
- LVVTA and Heavy Vehicle Certifier List
- Autosure, Protecta, Vero and Janssen Holdings.
- Corporate Express – Office Stationary
- Stocks – for equipment purchases
- EFTPOS – with industry fees
- Promotional material (signage, uniform emblems, caps)
- WOF and personalised stationery
- Automotive Technical Information
- Computer hardware and software (assistance and advice)
- Employment contracts
- Other member details for support
- Repair Certifiers Association information and website
- Vesia member lists
- Tower Health Insurance
- FMRRisk – for Industry Specialist Insurance
How to join the VSF
- Full year subscription fees are due in April each year.
- For new members joining throughout the year, fees are usually pro-rated from the end of September and December.
- After one year of continuous membership, the opportunity is available to pay monthly by automatic payment.
- A member shall cease to be financial when their subscription is more than three months in arrears.
- Initial Joining Fee: $330.00 + GST.
- Standard Subscription to 31 March: $300.00 + GST.
- Associate Membership: $300.00 + GST.
- Corporate Membership by arrangement.
- Website advertising by negotiation.
Find out more about the Vehicle Service Federation